This document briefly describes necessary steps for Web Service for NDC integration.
Also, you can find information about that how you can get NDC test and live support.
Agent: Pegasus Airlines OTA Web Service will be used by agents, tour operators, search engines etc.
Before begining integration, new OTA user has to contact related business department members to negotiate agreements.
Test Environment: After agreements done, you will be contact with NDC IT support member and then will start implementation on Pegasus test environment.
- A test environment that allows developers to integrate from start to finish
- NDC users have to provide their IP list for access the test environment
- Test credentials and test URL will be provided NDC users by Pegasus business member
- When implementation steps on test environment are finished
- Sample logs are sent to Pegasus for certification before live implementation
- NDC users have to provide their IP list for access the Live environment
- NDC credentials will be provided NDC users by Pegasus IT after business member’s approval.
NDC: Travel industry-supported program launched by IATA for the adoption of a new, XML-based data transmission standard, between Airlines and agents.
About information: https://www.iata.org/whatwedo/airline-distribution/ndc/pages/default.aspx
Pegasus provide NDC 3 levels solution as IATA NDC 17.1 standards are available for the following APIs.
OTA Support Information
- During the integration process, Pegasus IT will support you and contact information will be shared with you.
- Caching period can be changed anytime according to system performance.
- Please inform Pegasus side before make user credentials and IP list.
- You will need to contact us by registering the problems that occur after you live
- Required information will be shared after you have passed live
- Please contact with BT-APPSOS@flypgs.com for your IT support process and integration questions